Frequently asked questions
What transportation is offered?
If you need transportation from the TIBS campus to Timberline, that can be provided at no extra cost, given we know in advance. This option is available on the online registration form.
What is included in the $135 registration fee?
The registration fee of $135 covers all meals, lodging, and activities, as well as retreat t-shirts and a USB recording of the sermons from those three days. Extra spending money for the Timberline camp store would be recommended if you would like to purchase snacks, drinks, or souvenirs.
Does the camp have wifi?
Timberline does offer limited wifi access in their dining hall. The office will provide a password upon request.
What is the dress code?
Dress for the retreat will be business casual/casual. Activity clothes will be needed for Friday afternoon.
1. We ask that you wear modest, loose-fitting skirts or dresses that come below the knee when sitting, standing, kneeling, etc. We ask that slits be pinned or sewn.
2. We ask the you wear modest tops and blouses with no low necklines. No
sleeveless tops or dresses, please.
3. We ask that you refrain from sheer or form-fitting clothing.
4. We ask that you not wear pants or shorts of any style - even for sleeping.
5. We ask that you wear a sports skirt if participating in the zip-line activity.
1. We ask that you not wear sleeveless shirts. Any graphics on shirts should be appropriate and honoring to the Lord.
2. We ask that you wear long pants - please, no shorts.
3. We ask that you refrain from wearing necklaces, earrings, or bracelets.
Do I need to bring my own bedding?
Please bring your own towels and bedding. None will be provided by Timberline.